By Jonathan Y Chen
Activated Carbon Fiber and Textiles presents systematic assurance of the basics, houses, and present and rising functions of carbon fiber textiles in one quantity, supplying execs and teachers operating within the box with a broader knowing of those fabrics. half I discusses carbon fiber ideas and construction, together with precursors and pyrolysis, carbon fiber spinning, and carbonization and activation. half II offers extra particular research of the main houses of carbon fiber textiles, together with their thermal, acoustic, electric, adsorption, and mechanical behaviors. the ultimate part covers purposes of carbon fiber resembling filtration, power safety, and effort and fuel storage.
- Features enter from an editor who's a professional in his box: Professor Jonathan Chen has a wealth of expertise within the region of activated carbon fiber materials
- Provides systematic and accomplished insurance of the main facets of activated carbon fiber textiles, from their rules, processing, and homes to their commercial applications
- Offers up to date assurance of recent expertise for the fiber and textiles industries
- Covers functions similar to filtration, strength defense, and effort and gasoline storage
Read Online or Download Activated Carbon Fiber and Textiles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles) PDF
Similar textiles & polymers books
The e-book describes the houses, analytical equipment and the functions of alternative polyvinylpyrrolidone excipients (povidone, crospovidone, copovidone and so forth. ) to be used in pharmaceutical arrangements. This staff of excipients is among the most vital excipients utilized in sleek know-how to supply medicinal drugs.
That includes the paintings one of many world’s superior professionals on rubber curing, this uniquely entire source offers beneficial info that may enable researchers and engineers to discover suggestions to their very own curing problems. It delves right into a number of present review practices for unvulcanized and vulcanized rubber and curing equipment, together with using molds and injection molding.
With the mapping of the partition functionality graphs of the n-vector magnetic version within the n to zero restrict because the self-avoiding walks, the conformational data of linear polymers was once truly understood in early seventies. a number of versions of disordered solids, percolation version specifically, have been additionally verified through overdue seventies.
Polymer latex debris proceed to turn into more and more vital in different advertisement functions. complicated synthesis suggestions are the most important to constructing new performance for nanoparticles. those equipment give the chance to tailor the dimensions, chemical composition, or houses of those debris, in addition to the molecular weight of the polymer chain as a complete, in response to given specifications.
- Improving Comfort in Clothing (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
- Polypropylene Structure, blends and Composites: Volume 2 Copolymers and Blends
- Fracture of Polymers, Composites and Adhesives II: 3rd ESIS TC4 Conference (European Structural Integrity Society)
- Conjugated Polymers: Processing and Applications (Handbook of Conducting Polymers, Fourth Edition)
- Gels, Genes, Grafts and Giants: Festschrift on the Occasion of the 70th Birthday of Allan S. Hoffman
Additional info for Activated Carbon Fiber and Textiles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
Activated Carbon Fiber and Textiles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles) by Jonathan Y Chen